Media for Furniture Companies
Because of our location & shear volume of furniture clients that we have we have created a special link for Furniture Video Production. Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler or manufacturer we have many media solutions specifically for you:
- Web Video Production to enhance your web sites
- Corporate Video Tapes that can be used to highlight your inventory
- Public Relations Video to announce to store openings, plant openings, new product roll-outs, product recalls, etc.
- Catalog Production
- Brochure Design & Printing
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Billboard Design
- Advertising Video & Campaigns
- Live Events Videos
- Web Design
- web site Management & Maintenance
- Web Sales Management
The beauty of our methodology is that once Digital Production Group has created your image & message we can easily and efficiently delivery that message & image to your target audience. If you're considering a new media campaign please contact us first and allow us to consult with you and give you a bid on what you are planning now and show you how we can save you money down the road.
As you know more and more web sites are using video to enhance their visitors' experiences. Video also has the added advantage of being able to show things that simple stills can not with the use of the voice track. People like watching TV and if they can get a little TV on your web site then they are having a great experience.
Video that is created for a web site can easily be put on discs for in-store giveaways, promotions at conventions or the furniture markets or used in any number of ways. If you're not using video to enhance your brand image it's time you thought about it. Please call or click to consult with Digital Production Group and get pricing for your furniture video.
As you know video is everywhere and one of the biggest uses of video can be to display your new products, stores, plants, etc. at the big Furniture Markets and Conventions. Video catches the eye and if you're designing a booth or display you know the value of a good video...this same video can be used on your web site to enhance your visitors experience.
If you are showing at the Furniture Markets or Conventions you will probably also see the value in shooting what we call "buzz videos." A buzz video is simply a short highlights reel or documentary of your furniture market experience, display or booth that you can use later at stock holders' meetings, on the net or in your promotional materials. While you're at it we can easily add a photographer to the mix and produce high resolution images that can be used in any number of media campaigns.
Michael Diiorio built, ran and managed the broadcast & Internet broadcast studio at the Javitz convention center in New York City. Michael knows what it takes to produce succesful videos for your furniture market displays and videos that show your audience what your company is up to at the conventions and furniture markets.
No matter what part of the furniture world you work within you can understand the need to stand out amongst your peer companies. Public Relations Campaigns have many uses:
- Product Roll-Outs, New Showrooms & Plant Openings and other positive news announcements
- Product Recalls, Showroom & Plant Closings and other Damage Control
- Support Advertising Campaigns & Marketing Campaigns
- Raise Brand Awareness
Digital Production Group is well versed in the use of Public Relations Campaigns and is ready to put the power of public relations to work for you.
Digital Production Group maintains a strong relationship with some of the biggest and most innovative printing companies in the local area. Because catalogs, brochures and direct mail campaigns are often very similar to a company's web presence the natuaral tie in designing and laying out a web site, catalog, brochure, biz cards, direct mail campaigns go hand in hand and by using Digital Production Group to handle your web & other print needs you will be saving yourself a lot of time and money in the production processes.
Call or click now to get your web site and print projects started on the right foot.
Digital Production Group has had many succesful web designs and implementations for Furniture Companies. There are two basic approaches to selling furniture on the web:
- Direct Sales web sites
- Quote Request web sites
Both approaches have been very succesful for us and what determines what will work best for you is usually dependant on what brands of furniture you carry and what your manufacturers will allow you to do with their furniture.
If you're just getting into building your first furniture web site you will need to know a few things and how we bill for them:
- Domain Name Purchase - you are welcome to buy your own domain name or we can do that for you
- Hosting - We host every web site that we design & maintain
- Site Maintenance - We will maintain or keep up your site for you for a fee that can be paid on a monthly or yearly basis depending on what type of maintenance package you need. Remember visitors to your site want to see that you site is changing...the more change, the more they will check back
- Newsletters - This is an option that keeps your visitors informed and updated as to new products, etc. Bottom line it keeps your company in their inbox and hopefully brings them back again and again.
- Web Sales - We have succesfully maintained direct sales web sites for our clients. Digital Production Group draws up a contract that states the amount you will pay for the maintenance of your site and a sales per centage comparable to what you'd pay to any sales person...this works very well for companies that are understaffed and overworked, but want to increase sales without beefing up their sales forces, web designers, employee benefit plans, etc. In most cases we direct all phone calls into our call center and our operators handle everything from price quotes to shipping quotes and then deliver completed transactions. In some cases we have tripled and quadroupled annual sales for companies that we done web sales for.
- E-Commerce - This is the ability to accept credit cards directly over the Internet. We've found that most people are willing to buy directly over the Internet, but at the same time usually have questions about the furniture. Unfortunately, furniture manufacturers are notorius for providing limited photographs of the details that sell their products and as well their descriptions usually leave a lot to be desired...so to combat these bad business practices we have to do a lot of answering of questions.
All of our Video Production Packages include:
- AC Adapter
- Client Monitor
- Audio Kit
- Shure FP33 Mixer
- Shotgun Mic
- 2 Laveliers
- 2 Wireless Mics
- Lighting Kit
- 1 750W Riffa Soft Light
- 2 Omnis
- 1 100W Arri Fresnel (hair/eye light)
- 1 100W Pro Light with Barndoors and Dichroic Filter
Supplemental Video Production Gear
- 2 Lipstick Cameras
- Broadcast Switcher
- Internet Broadcast Switcher
- Sure FP44 Mixer
- Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro 16 Track Mixer
- 4 Background In A Boxes with 2 Matching Backgrounds in 4 Different Patterns
- Live Events Teleprompter
- DVD Recorder
- PA System for Bands
- Lighting Grid with 8 Par Cans & Dimmer Pack for Live Events Production
- 10 Lowel Totas
- 10 Omni Lights
Formats Available in either ENG or EFPDigital Production Group offers furniture companies with in-house Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations Departments a la carte video production services. The following info is available for you to browse our production capabilities to determine whether or not there is anything here for your company.
DPG can do Multi-Camera Live Events switched to:
- Beta SP
- DV Cam
- Mini DV